Hello there. I’m hoping you will have had an ideal week. Lately is Emma’s birthday! I’m so excited for the whole lot this yr has in retailer for Emma as she welcomes a brand new child, works on a singular and kicks ass at meals running a blog (as all the time!). All of us love you such a lot, Emma!!
Right here’s an AI generated symbol I made (birthday theme). I’d love to listen to your ideas on AI and any certain reviews you’ve had with it to this point. I’m apparently constructive for what it could imply for the way forward for just about any business. I’ve been the usage of Midjourney for approximately two years and I don’t assume I’ve ever shared the rest from it prior to. The principle factor I’ve used it for to this point is visualizing characters and settings for my writing mission, which has been such a lot a laugh.
Right here’s 10 Issues I’m loving this week!
1. My daughter, Nova, is promoting Woman Scout Cookies. It’s her first yr and he or she may be very excited.
2. I’m lately re-reading The Night time Circus as a result of I sought after to peer it it was once as just right as I remembered. It’s!
4. I need to purchase a Gramophone, for our subsequent file participant. I’m leaning towards a brand new one that may play fashionable information, however the vintage ones are truly cool too. Let me know when you have any guidelines or reviews!
5. We’re lately studying Harry Potter and my children are obsessive about the MinaLima version which has lovely pop up pages. There are simplest 3 volumes out, so through ebook 4 we will be able to almost definitely transfer to the illustrated variations (which can be additionally so glorious). In case your children were via a Harry Potter generation please give me ALL the ideas for making it probably the most magical- I’m very excited!
6. I’ve used those gold stick on hooks completely all over the place in our house. From putting jewellery handy towels to handbags and hats and such a lot of different small issues.
7. This blanket seems to be so so comfortable.
8. Making plans to learn The Useless Romantics this week (for our podcast ebook membership!).
9. Recently ingesting Sleepytime Peach Tea. It’s the most productive.
10. Right here’s some lovely valentine’s day concepts.
Listed below are some contemporary weblog posts we’re truly happy with: